16 December 2011

In My Mailbox! (2)


is a weekly recurring meme hosted by The Story Siren
Every Sunday, Kristi shares her mailbox contents 
and gives us bloggers the opportunity to leave a link 
sharing our own mail!
~






Hey everyone!
I just had to share what the (soaking wet) mailman brought me today! I had pre-ordered it already on the English Amazon (along with 'The Iron Knight' by Julie Kagawa) but both books still weren't available somehow. Since it didn't matter that much 'money-wise' to order the books in my own country (you know, the flat one with the excess cheese, tulips and rain...) AND they would arrive much sooner, the choice was easy.

Once I finish reading 'When Copper Suns Fall' by KaSonndra Leigh (which is kinda hard in the annual stress period at work, during which I hardly have time for a private or social life) and my well-deserved one-week-holiday from Christmas to New Year finally commences, guess what my next read will be...?

Another gorgeous cover for 'The Infernal Devices' series!
So, what are your Holiday plans? Do you have some time off as well? And will your days be filled with books, or family? 

Have you read 'Clockwork Prince' already? 
Let me know what you thought of it, or what you'll be reading otherwise! 

Oh, and does anyone else beside me hate the fact that they make follow-up books in a series bigger than the previous instalments? It makes my bookcase look unnecessarily cluttered! 




Happy Holidays! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

You're amazing, thanx for your input! :)