30 December 2011

2012 Steampunk Reading Challenge


Hey there!

I decided to join the 2012 Steampunk Reading Challenge which is being hosted by the 'Dark Faerie Tales' blog.
From January 1, 2012 until December 31, 2012 I'll have time to finish my selection from their list of 40+ steampunk novels. Since I already read 2 of them, have pre-ordered 2 of them and the rest is already sitting on my shelf waiting, I decided to have a go!

My reading level choice: GEARS (12 books)

I've read & reviewed books with working links already, 
the other books still need to be read!
  1. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  2. The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
  3. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  4. The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross
  5. Phoenix Rising by Philippa Ballantine
  6. Soulless by Gail Carriger
  7. Changeless by Gail Carriger
  8. Blameless by Gail Carriger
  9. Heartless by Gail Carriger
  10. Timeless by Gail Carriger
  11. The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook
  12. Heart of Steel by Meljean Brook
Furthermore I think I'm gonna challenge myself to read 40 books in total this year, on Goodreads. I should be able to pull that off. (Besides, I can always increase the number of books, should I be going faster!) 

How about you, are you participating in any reading challenges for 2012? If so, which ones? Drop me a line!

Have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're amazing, thanx for your input! :)