21 December 2011

In My Mailbox! (3)


is a weekly recurring meme hosted by The Story Siren
Every Sunday, Kristi shares her mailbox contents 
and gives us bloggers the opportunity to leave a link 
sharing our own mail!
~







Hiya!
'Tis the season to be working many, many hours again so I'm seriously lacking reading (and blogging) time! However, tomorrow is the last day of work before my Christmas vacation starts, yay! I do hope to have time to read with all the planned/obligated visits and stuff. A week is nothing, it flies by like a whisper from the wind...

So, this week I got a pressie in the mail again! Boldly, I asked Patricia Leever whether she would be kind enough to send me her book 'Cat O' Nine Tails' in exchange for a review. Because I had been eyeing it for a while... Because we both married into the 'Leever' family... ( I hoped that would do it!) Well, guess what? Patti was kind enough to send me her book (signed by the author herself) and she threw in a bookmark and set of trading cards as well! What a wonderful Holiday spirit!

Which means my X-Mas Holiday reading list suddenly expanded with this beautiful lady! Somehow Christmas seems like the perfect time to read a romantic, 'old school' pirate adventure! (At least that what I suspect/hope it will be!)


When pirate hunter Orrin and his brother Kale are hired by Queen Winifred to hunt down Aeron and her band of miscreants, Orrin never dreamed he’d fall in love with the beautiful she-pirate nor the kind, accepting people of her island hideaway. As Orrin learns of Aeron’s jaded past with the Queen, he allies himself with the pirate captain and her crew. Joining forces on the high seas to bring Winifred’s evil reign to an end, Aeron and Orrin soon discover that the strongest weapon in their combined arsenal is the love they have for each other.


For now...


I wish you 
Happy Holidays 
Once more... 
Spent with your loved ones...

(Be it books or relatives...) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

You're amazing, thanx for your input! :)