26 December 2011

2011 Fav Five

Hey there,

Since the year 2012 is already scratching at the door -begging to be let in, howling and yammering increasingly loud- I thought it would be nice to leave you with my 2011 Favorite Five Reads. 
So yeah, I only started reading in July, leaving me a measly 20 books to choose from, but still! All books  are the 1st part of a series, except for 'Passion', which is already the 3rd installment. Of course I am really looking forward to the sequels, but that's another list! ;)

Here she is, my 2011 Fav Five!

5. Passion 
(Fallen #3) by Lauren Kate

(The Steampunk Chronicles #1) by Kady Cross

3. Delirium 
(Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver

(Iron Codex #1) by Caitlin Kittredge

(The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare


Do you have a Fav 5 you'd like to share with me? 
Go ahead, leave me a link and I'll pay you a visit as well! Pinky Swear! ;)

Have a good day! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

You're amazing, thanx for your input! :)