31 December 2011

In My Mailbox (5)



is a weekly recurring meme hosted by The Story Siren
Every Sunday, Kristi shares her mailbox contents 
and gives us bloggers the opportunity to leave a link 
sharing our own mail!
~






Hey there,

During these last few hours of 2011 the mailman rung my doorbell with a gift, AND I scored a hardcover version of 'The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner' (a 'Twilight' novel) (in Dutch) in a budget-store near us for only €0.99!!!





When she read about my offer to review YA novels, Patti Roberts asked me to review her book 'Paradox' -in exchange for a free paperback version (of her first and second book!).
Which means 'The Angels Are Here' & 'Progeny of Innocence' are on my To-Be-Read-Soon list, right along with the other books I would've hoped to have tackled during my Holidays, but will now be the first ones I read in 2011.

What books are you planning to read in 2012? Drop me a line, leave me a comment!
Have yourself a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve & see you around Next Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You're amazing, thanx for your input! :)