29 January 2012

In My Mailbox (9)



'In My Mailbox' 
is a weekly recurring meme hosted by The Story Siren
Every Sunday, Kristi shares her mailbox contents 
and gives us bloggers the opportunity to leave a link 
sharing our own mail!
~






Hey there!
So, it's that time again, to share the contents of my mailbox! It's very modest this time and didn't even come through the mail... Technically this should be known as 'In My Saddlebag'. (In Holland it's very normal to own a bicycle and have bags hanging over the rear luggage rack from it. Whereas the trouble I'm having now in finding the right translation for the words 'fietstas' and 'bagagedrager' leads me to believe it's not as common elsewhere!)

Anyway, here's my loot for the week (and now first on my TBR list!):

Fallen in Love ('Fallen' #3.5) by Lauren Kate


What did you get in your mailbox this week? Care to share with me?

Have a nice day! :)



8 comments:

  1. Ooooh I like this book! You know I am already reading this book and I am happy I bought this. It's a nice book to have it in your collection :D

    Hugs Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fallen in Love looks so good, I can't wait to read it! The Fallen series was so awesome,I hope you enjoy it!
    Happy reading!
    Check out my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to start the Fallen series. I have the first out from the library but haven't gotten around to actually reading it yet! But I hope that you enjoy this book! :-)

    Here's what I got In My Mailbox this week!

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that cover! I read the first book of the series, but not the rest. I should get them so I can read this one too! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I just ordered this one! I'm really excited to read from other characters' perspectives :)

    In My Mailbox

    Kelly
    Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really like this series, but have fun reading!

    Amanda's Writings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great week! Enjoy the Lauren Kate book. I should read more of hers.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful cover! I've only read Fallen.. still need to read the rest of the series. Enjoy this title!

    New follower :-)

    Jayne @ The Australian Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

You're amazing, thanx for your input! :)