18 January 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (1): Blythe Collection Guide Book


'Waiting on Wednesday' is a weekly meme,
 hosted by Jill over at 'Breaking the Spine'.

Hey and YAY!

Of course you all must have been aware I HEART Blythe dolls... You know, considering the name of this blog and all...;) 
(In case you missed it, here's a little info on me. Also, here's the link to my Flickr photostream, starring my 9 Blythes, amongst other things.) 
Anyway, it must come as no surprise to you then, that I ordered the 'Blythe Collection Guide Book'! 

In my opinion it is waaaay overdue! It's supposed to feature every Neo, Midi and Mini Blythe doll, and accessories manufactured from 2001 until 2011. I hope there will be some info on the original Kenner's as well. 

Also, I hope not everything will be in Japanese... In that case: does anyone know of a smartphone App that takes pictures of Japanese text and translates them into English???

I'm really excited for this book! I hope it makes its way from Japan to me very quickly!

Have a nice day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

You're amazing, thanx for your input! :)